In 2020 the CD PROJEKT Group posted over 2.1 billion in sales revenues – a more than fourfold increase over the preceding year. This dynamic growth is primarily due to the December release of Cyberpunk 2077 – the largest game in CD PROJEKT RED’s history, which sold over 13.7 million copies by the end of 2020.
- PDF Consolidated financial statement of the CD PROJEKT Group for 2020
- PDF Separate financial statement of CD PROJEKT S.A. for 2020
- PDF Management Board Report on the activities of the CD PROJEKT Group and CDC PROJEKT S.A. in 2020
- PDF CD PROJEKT Group presentation - FY 2020
- XLSX Key financial data - FY 2020
- PDF Press release 2020 results