- In the third quarter of 2016 the CD PROJEKT Capital Group posted 100.9 million PLN in sales revenues and 36.6 million PLN in net profit. The Group’s corresponding results over the first nine months of the year are 419.8 million PLN and 171.2 million PLN in sales revenues and net profit respectively.
- Since the beginning of the year the Company has spent 41 million PLN on projects under development.
The financial results of the CD PROJEKT Capital Group in Q3 2016 were dominated by continuing high sales of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and the game’s two expansion packs – Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine.
- PDF Consolidated Interim Consolidated Financial Statement for 3Q 2016
- PDF Conference call - transcript
- XLSX Financial data in xls - Q3 2016
- PDF Q3 2016 financial results presentation
- PDF CD PROJEKT Group financial results bolstered by high sales of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and expansion packs - press release