The CD PROJEKT Group posted 105 million PLN in Q3 sales revenues, while its consolidated net profit increased by nearly 60% on a year-over-year basis, topping 23 million PLN. The Company currently focuses on wrapping up development of Cyberpunk 2077 and intensifying the game’s promotional campaign. The game is scheduled for release on 10 December.
In the first three months of 2020 the CD PROJEKT Group posted 193 million PLN in sales revenues – nearly 2.5 times as much as during the first quarter of 2019. The Group’s consolidated net profit increased more than fivefold, reaching 92 million PLN.
- PDF Consolidated Financial Statement of CD PROJEKT Capital Group for Q1 2020
- PDF CD PROJEKT Group presentation – Q1 2020
- MP3 Recording of audio webcast on CD PROJEKT Group Q1 2020 financial results
- PDF Transcript of audio webcast on CD PROJEKT Group Q1 2020 financial results
- PDF Press release Q1 2020 results
- XLSX Key financial data Q1 2020