We are looking for a QA Engineer who will help us improve the quality of our services by proposing and developing new test suites, taking care of existing ones and recommending improvements for QA processes. If you are experienced in test automation, have a can-do attitude and a keen eye for bugs, you may be the person we are looking for!
- Helping the team in providing high-quality internal tools, services and environments.
- Creating and maintaining automatic test suites of our services.
- Sharing your insights and knowledge with other team members and supporting them in solving complex challenges.
- Min. 2 years of experience in software test automation.
- Good knowledge of software testing principles.
- Experience in source control systems and deployment processes.
- Experience with API testing.
- Good knowledge of docker, Python, REST.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
- Knowledge or experience in one or more of technologies: Ansible, Kubernetes, Terraform, microservice architecture, caching layers.
- Passion for gaming and game services.
What we offer
- Possibility to expand your career in an international and extremely creative environment.
- Unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of gaming.
- Access to a health care and sports activities package.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits/coffee/tea, an in-house cantina, and other goodies are a standard.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for our employees.
- Free access to all games from the GOG.COM catalog, including The Witcher franchise and Cyberpunk 2077.
- Gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games – living & breathing them!
- Dog-friendly environment – yes, you can bring your four-legged friend to work!
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Information on the processing of your personal data
Your personal data controller is GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. Your personal data will also be processed to send you a newsletter about new job postings at GOG. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about the processing of your personal data in this privacy notice).
Please include the following statement in your application: ‘I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw for the ongoing recruitment process.’
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV ( in English) below!