- Between 1 July and 14 November 2014 CD PROJEKT RED representatives participated in the largest global events dedicated to video games.
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt has received over 160 awards, including two recent “most anticipated game of the year” awards.
- Closed betas of The Witcher Battle Arena and the digital edition of The Witcher Adventure Game (CD PROJEKT’s first foray into the mobile gaming market) have been released.
- In the global digital videogame distribution segment 102 new products were released between 1 July and 14 November 2014, expanding the GOG.com catalogue to 850 items.
- In late August GOG.com began distributing motion pictures, which, in accordance with the Company’s mission statement, remain free of DRM restrictions.
GOG Ltd. has launched a public testing campaign of selected components of its new, proprietary technology stack called GOG Galaxy, which permits (among others) unhindered multiplayer gaming.