Subject: Adoption of additional function names at the Management Board of the Company, along with changes concerning positions in the Management Board
Legal basis: Art 17 section 1 of MAR – inside information
The Management Board of CD PROJEKT S.A. with a registered seat in Warsaw (“the Company”) announces that, in the framework of implementing changes in the names of positions held by Members of the Management Board as disclosed in the justification accompanying Resolution no. 22 of the Ordinary General Meeting held on 6 June 2023, the following decisions have been undertaken:
(i) the Supervisory Board of the Company, in order to uniformize the names of corporate positions held by Members of the Management Board:
- decided that Mr. Adam Kiciński, heretofore the incumbent President of the Management Board, will hold the position of Member of the Management Board for the current term of office,
- decided that Mr. Piotr Nielubowicz, heretofore the incumbent Vice President of the Management Board for financial affairs, will hold the position of Member of the Management Board for the current term of office.
- effective on the registration date of amendments to the Company’s Articles of Association adopted by resolution no. 22 of the Ordinary General Meeting held on 6 June 2023,
(ii) the Management Board of the Company, acting pursuant to Management Board Regulations of the Company, has decided to adopt additional names of functions assigned to Members of the Company Management Board which reflect the internal division of responsibilities related to specific areas of the Company’s business activities and the roles performed at the Company by the Management Board Members. As a result, Management Board Members will use the following additional function names:
- Mr. Adam Kiciński – Chief Executive Officer (CEO),
- Mr. Piotr Nielubowicz – Chief Financial Officer (CFO),
- Mr. Adam Badowski – Chief Creative Officer (CCO),
- Mr. Michał Nowakowski – Chief Commercial Officer (CCO),
- Mr. Paweł Zawodny – Joint Chief Operating Officer (Joint COO),
- Mr. Piotr Karwowski – Joint Chief Operating Officer (Joint COO),
- Mr. Jeremiah Cohn – Chief Marketing Officer (CMO).
In consequence, each person appointed to the Management Board will hold the position of Management Board Member, and will additionally use the English function name. This uniformization of position names is intended to improve the clarity of communication and help international audiences understand the structure of the Company, and will also allow more accurate determination of the competences of each Member of the Management Board.
The current internal division of responsibilities is posted on the Company corporate website at https://www.cdprojekt.com/en/capital-group/board-of-directors/.
This English language translation has been prepared solely for the convenience of English-speaking readers. Despite all the efforts devoted to this translation, certain discrepancies, omissions or approximations may exist. In case of any differences between the Polish and the English versions, the Polish version shall prevail. CD PROJEKT, its representatives and employees decline all responsibility in this regard.