Subject: Submission of Supervisory Board membership candidature
Legal basis: Art. 56 section 1 item 2 of the Offering Act – current and periodic information
The Management Board of CD PROJEKT S.A. with a registered office in Warsaw (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) hereby discloses information obtained from a shareholder of the Company – the Nationale Nederlanden OFE retirement fund – represented by Nationale Nederlanden Powszechne Towarzystwo Emerytalne S.A., concerning the intent to submit at the Ordinary General Meeting scheduled for 25 May 2021 the candidature of Mr. Łukasz Wejchert for membership of the Supervisory Board of the Company.
Acting in compliance with the Best Practice for WSE Listed Companies and in order to enable Shareholders to familiarize themselves with the Supervisory Board candidate, the Management Board annexes the candidate’s resume to this report.
The candidature submitted to the Company was accompanied by Mr. Łukasz Wejchert’s statement confirming his willingness to stand for election to the Supervisory Board of the Company and declaring that:
- he meets the criteria applicable to members of official bodies of companies under Art. 18 of the Commercial Companies Code,
- he does not engage in competition with CD PROJEKT S.A. as a partner in a civil law partnership or a member of an official body of a capital company,
- he is not listed in the Registry of Insolvent Debtors maintained in accordance with the National Court Registry Act,
- he is compliant with requirements imposed upon members of the audit committee under the Act of 11 May 2017 on auditors, audit firms and public supervision,
- no material and significant links exist between the candidate and any shareholder controlling at least 5% of votes at the Company.
Disclaimer: This English language translation has been prepared solely for the convenience of English speaking readers. Despite all the efforts devoted to this translation, certain discrepancies, omissions or approximations may exist. In case of any differences between the Polish and the English versions, the Polish version shall prevail. CD PROJEKT, its representatives and employees decline all responsibility in this regard.