Are you currently working in Strategy or Consulting, and would you like to spend more time thinking about games?
Or are you already working in Live Ops, Product Management, Publishing and would like a chance to lead, own a core function and have more impact?
As a Live Ops Manager at GOG, you will be responsible for planning, creating, launching, and running events on the Store to reach our monthly and quarterly sales targets. You will collaborate, and often lead the conversation, with many areas of the business including Business Development, Sales & E-Commerce, Marketing, Communication & PR, Art & Publishing. You will be part of the Live Ops team and reporting to the Head of Sales & Marketing. This position can be or become managerial, depending on your experience and potential.
- Run Live Ops for the GOG Store. Create compelling events for users, that deliver against our goals, by driving stakeholders in Publishing, Art, BizDev, Comms, Product and Marketing to:
- Organise and deliver compelling seasonal and special events and promos.
- Successfully launch and leverage new games releases.
- Create and implement our Live Ops strategy, helped by the Live Ops team.
- Co-create and implement our Sales strategy, helped by the Live Ops team and Management.
Planning and Reporting:
- Create and own monthly sales plans, helped by the Live Ops team.
- Co-create our Quarterly and Yearly sales plans, helped by the Live Ops team and Management.
- Report on monthly and quarterly results.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Business Administration, Economics or related fields.
- Quantitative skills, with a minimum of 2 years experience in consulting, strategy or Live Ops.
- Experience in soft-managing cross-functional projects and driving decision-making.
- Ability to understand and improve processes.
- Ability to understand risks and change plans when necessary, with a fitting sense of urgency.
- Ability to understand business models and make sense of marketing metrics.
- Ability to work with a wide range of people, from marketing artists to e-commerce specialists to product owners.
- Good knowledge of the PC games industry. You will need it to tell compelling stories.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills.
- English proficiency.
- Previous managerial experience.
What we offer
- Possibility to expand your career in an international and extremely creative environment.
- Unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of gaming.
- Hybrid model of work with a possibility to have an office-first, remote-first or fully remote structure depending on your role’s responsibilities & requirements.
- Access to a health care and sports activities package, including free psychologist appointments.
- Possibility to take paid Menstrual Leave for all menstruating employees.
- Active employee networks for LGBTQIA+ employees, women of GOG and parents.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits/coffee/tea, an in-house cantina, and other goodies are a standard.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for our employees.
- Free access to all games from the GOG catalog, including The Witcher franchise and Cyberpunk 2077.
- Gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games – living & breathing them!
- Dog-friendly environment – yes, you can bring your four-legged friend to work!
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants.
Information on the processing of your personal data
Your personal data controller is GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. Your personal data will also be processed to send you a newsletter about new job postings at GOG. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about the processing of your personal data in this privacy notice).
Please include the following statement in your application: ‘I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw for the ongoing recruitment process.’
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV and cover letter (both in English) below.