We are looking for a QA Engineer. New person will join the QA chapter whose members are part of a cross-functional product squad responsible for development of GOG GALAXY. Squad mission is: “Create value for gamers by solving their problems and making the experience more rewarding”. Work hand in hand with our sister company, CD PROJEKT RED and other game developers on delivering the best gaming experiences that reach millions of gamers.
- Helping the team in providing high-quality internal tools, services and environments.
- Creating and maintaining automatic test suites for GOG GALAXY client.
- Sharing your insights and knowledge with other team members and supporting them in solving complex challenges.
- Min. 2 years of experience in software test automation.
- Good knowledge of software testing principles.
- Experience with source control systems and deployment processes.
- Good knowledge of Python.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
- Experience in testing desktop applications using chromium framework.
- Familiarity with TestRail, Jenkins, PyTest, Behave and Gherkin.
- Passion for gaming and game services.
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games – living & breathing them!
- A great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- Access to a health care and sports activities package.
- A relocation package for foreigners as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.
- Polish lessons should you need them.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house cantina, and other goodies are a standard.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com employees.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Information on the processing of your personal data
Your personal data controller is GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. Your personal data will also be processed to send you a newsletter about new job postings at GOG. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about the processing of your personal data in this privacy notice).
Please include the following statement in your application: ‘I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw for the ongoing recruitment process.’
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV (in English) and code samples below.