Our work environment is relaxed, and the company philosophy often goes against the typical corporate flow. Working in an international team of passionate games industry professionals, you will not only have the opportunity to expand your skills to their limits but also have fun while doing so. We love what we do and we do it for a reason.
GOG.com is growing and we are looking for a Junior Recruiter to help us find and attract the best talents on the market!
- Use of social media networks (for example LinkedIn, Facebook and Github) to look for and connect with potential candidates.
- Manage job board advertising, ensuring adverts are compelling and accurate and positioned for maximum effectiveness.
- Screen and qualify candidates to get required information (e.g. previous experiences, availability, salary expectations).
- Support with other administrative parts of the hiring process such as coordinating interviews and/or onboarding.
- Logging the information about the candidates in the ATS System.
- At least 6 months of experience in research/sourcing candidates (including use of Boolean, LinkedIn, and alternative search techniques).
- Flexibility and ability to work in changing environment.
- Interest in the recruitment field.
- Good command of English (both verbally and in writing).
- Availability about 20h/week.
What we offer
- Possibility to expand your career in an international and extremely creative environment.
- Unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of gaming.
- Hybrid model of work with a possibility to have an office-first, remote-first or fully remote structure depending on your role’s responsibilities & requirements.
- Access to a health care and sports activities package, including free psychologist appointments.
- Possibility to take paid Menstrual Leave for all menstruating employees.
- Active employee networks for LGBTQIA+ employees, women of GOG and parents.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits/coffee/tea, an in-house cantina, and other goodies are a standard.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for our employees.
- Gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games!
- Dog-friendly environment – yes, you can bring your four-legged friend to work!
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Information on the processing of your personal data
Your personal data controller is GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. Your personal data will also be processed to send you a newsletter about new job postings at GOG. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about the processing of your personal data in this privacy notice).
Please include the following statement in your application: ‘I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw for the ongoing recruitment process.’
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV and cover letter (both in English) below.