We believe that people are the foundations of what GOG is. We’re seeking a talented and passionate person to help us keep the sky-high standards for UI and UX design across all components of our digital distribution platform.
- Participating in every step of the project: from identifying pain points based on qualitative and quantitative research, developing user testing scripts, conducting and moderating testing sessions, to analyzing and delivering the results.
- Translating user research insights into various design resources (wireframes, prototypes, full blown designs etc.).
- Working together with the development team on transforming results of the research into innovative solutions (often through multiple development cycles and additional iterations).
- Maintaining a consistent user experience and visual identity across all touchpoints (web, mobile, e-mails etc.).
- Minimum 3 years of experience in conducting user research and creating interfaces focused on delivering the best user experience. An impressive portfolio is a must.
- Strong understanding of usability, accessibility and a great artistic sense.
- Proven experience with tools required to create a phenomenal user experience – from paper, whiteboards to digital tools of today (we are using Sketch and Principle).
- Thinking in scalable, systemic solutions, not one-off projects.
- The skills to structure the design process in a way that allows for discovering and addressing edge cases, as well as eliminating assumptions and uncertainty.
- Willingness to constantly grow as a person and gather new experiences. We have the training budget but we want you to steer the spendings.
- Ability to easily communicate in English (both written and spoken).
- Experience in working closely with cross-functional development teams.
- Experience in working with and maintaining complex design systems.
- Experience in working with design version control solutions (Abstract or Plant).
- Experience in roadmap and design planning.
- Experience in the e-commerce and/or gaming industry.
- Passion for video games, apps, online technologies and geek culture.
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games – living & breathing them!
- A great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- A Profit Sharing Program after 6 months of work, where employees share 10 % of GOG.com’s net profit (paid out once a year).
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- A relocation package for foreigners as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.
- Polish lessons, should you need them.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house canteen, and other goodies are a standard.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com employees.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.
- A dog friendly environment – yes, you can bring your four legged friend to work.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Information on processing of your personal data
Your personal data controller is GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. Your personal data will also be processed to send you a newsletter about new job postings at GOG. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about the processing of your personal data in this privacy notice).
Please include the following statement in your application: ‘I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw for the ongoing recruitment process.’
Does this sound like the perfect job opening for you? If yes, please submit your CV, cover letter, and examples of your work (or link to your portfolio) here.