GOG is looking for a Technical Context Owner. New person will join a cross-functional product squad responsible for increasing value delivery by improving engineering productivity and development of core cross-team services, enabling teams to release features faster, safer with the highest possible quality.
- Drive product vision and roadmaps based on company goals and engineering team needs.
- Supporting development teams by providing tools and systems which improve engineering productivity through the whole software development lifecycle.
- Manage a full product lifecycle, collect customers’ feedback into product requirements, drive prioritization and orchestrate execution.
- Proactively seek gaps and opportunities to drive key initiatives and improve functionality, ease of integration and useability.
- Impact and challenge technical roadmap, technical designs, and technical standards.
- Experience in a similar position e.g. as Product Owner.
- Experience in working in scrum teams in an agile environment.
- Experience and ability to create a product vision that would bring value to the customer.
- Experience in working with clients and stakeholders. Understand their needs and pass them to the team.
- Strong communication skills, ability to manage cross-functional interfaces and guide remote teams.
- Previous experience in hands-on development e.g. as Software Engineer.
- Experience in optimization of software development life cycle i.e.: CI/CD.
- Experience working with scalable and distributed systems.
- Very good analytical skills and problem solving.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Ability to easily communicate in English (min. B2).
- Experience in the game industry.
- Experience with DevOps (e.g. Kubernetes, Gitlab or similar technologies).
- Experience in one or more of the following languages: PHP, Java, Golang.
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games – living & breathing them!
- A great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- Access to a health care and sports activities package.
- A relocation package for foreigners as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.
- Polish lessons should you need them.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house cantina, and other goodies are a standard.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com employees.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Information on the processing of your personal data
Your personal data controller is GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. Your personal data will also be processed to send you a newsletter about new job postings at GOG. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about the processing of your personal data in this privacy notice).
Please include the following statement in your application: ‘I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw for the ongoing recruitment process.’
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV (in English) and code samples below.