CD PROJEKT RED was born out of raw passion for video games. Founded in 2013, the Krakow studio functions as a creatively independent studio working closely with the Warsaw team on it’s core properties including The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and Cyberpunk 2077. At the moment, we are expanding our studio and we want to double or even triple our size in very short time.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Embedded in the Cyberpunk Art team in Krakow as a dedicated Technical Artist.
- Focus on developing a superlative modelling and texturing pipeline.
- Define and document technical standards.
- Conducting ongoing technical reviews.
- Providing corrective feedback to artists.
- Conducting workshops.
- Creating environmental, character and hard sufaces assets as needed.
- Working closely with the animation department.
- Cooperating effectively with designers and programmers.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Solid experience in game dev.
- Familiar with a scripting language (python preferred)..
- Proficient in leading modeling packages (Maya preferred) and Photoshop.
- Basic knowledge of physically based rendering (PBR).
- Proven modeling and texturing skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
NICE TO HAVE
- Houdini and Substance experience
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work with the developers of one the most acclaimed role-playing games in recent history.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house in our studio in Kraków.
Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.