GOG.com seeks talented Software Engineers to join one of our cross-functional product squads responsible for developing core services for the GOG ecosystem. Work hand in hand with our sister company, CD PROJEKT RED and other AAA game developers on delivering best online gaming experiences that reach millions of gamers.
- Working closely with designers and back-end developers to plan and develop our projects.
- Building optimised and performant layouts for desktop and mobile devices.
- Creating reusable UI components.
- Implementing logic and state management to ensure best user experience and fulfilment of business requirements.
- Writing unit tests.
- Sharing your knowledge with other team members and supporting them in solving complex challenges.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Writing high quality, well designed, testable and maintainable code.
- Attention to detail, necessary to create pixel perfect templates.
- Enthusiasm and the willingness to constantly grow your skills.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
- Being familiar with TypeScript and any JS frameworks (preferably Angular or VueJS).
- Experience in using web technologies to create desktop apps.
- Familiarity with CSS frameworks (i.e. Bootstrap).
- Hands-on experience with BEM.
- Knowledge of performance optimizations techniques and ways to hunt memory leaks.
- Experience with writing unit tests.
- A passion for games and the gaming industry.
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games – living & breathing them!
- A great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- A relocation package for foreigners as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.
- Polish lessons should you need them.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house canteen, and other goodies are a standard.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com employees.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Information on processing of your personal data:
Your personal data controller is GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about the processing of your personal data in this privacy notice).
Please include the following statement in your application: ‘I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw for the ongoing recruitment process.’
If you think that you are the one, please submit your CV (in English) and code samples here: