GOG.com is growing and we need you, a passionate, honest and creative person to join our Finance team as a Senior Treasury Specialist and help it run as smoothly and clearly as the GOG.com website does!
- Ensuring all aspects of daily cash operations are handled with accuracy and on time (among others vendors payments, effective allocation of financial surpluses, currency exchange transactions).
- Monitoring currency exposures and implementing new FX hedging solutions
- Recommending and implementing improvements to the current cash management process to maximize efficiencies and safeguard assets
- Preparing and interpreting periodical cash reports for internal purposes and for the Group Treasury Department.
- Cooperating closely with banks and administration of electronic banking systems
- Cooperating with payment providers, ensuring all sales are properly reconciled and reported.
- Providing accountancy with required financial data for month-end closing.
- Engaging in the modification and creation of automated processes and procedures.
- Supporting financial projects and other ad-hoc duties in accordance with management needs.
- Strong Treasury experience working in a in-house Finance department, preferably in FMCG / e-commerce environment.
- Advanced knowledge of the financial instruments
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team and to manage multiple priorities with intra-day deadlines and cut-offs
- Strong problem solving skills, you will be able to break down complex issues into their component parts, identifying the root cause and create solutions.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written).
- A good command of written and spoken English.
- Solid knowledge of MS Office (Excel).
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games – living & breathing them!
- A great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- A Profit Sharing Program after 6 months of work, where employees share 10 % of GOG.com’s net profit (paid out once a year).
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house canteen, and other goodies are a standard.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com employees.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Information on the processing of your personal data:
Your personal data controller is GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat located in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in order to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, and the right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about the processing of your personal data in this privacy notice).
Please include the following statement in your application: ‘I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw for the ongoing recruitment process.’
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV and a cover letter (both in English) below!