You are good at catching bugs? Taking care of software quality is your passion? You may be the person we are looking forward to meet!
- Creating test scenarios applicable for the GOG Store infrastructure and performing tests accordingly.
- Verifying and reporting bugs, to assure the best possible experience for our users.
- Working closely with developers during the process of creating our software.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn and ability to keep up with QA trends and new solutions.
- A “Can do” attitude and open mindset.
- Familiarity with bug reporting tools.
- Ability to easily communicate in English (both written and spoken).
- Passion for gaming and interest in gamedev business.
- Experience with API testing.
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games – living & breathing them!
- A great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- A Profit Sharing Program after 6 months of work, where employees share 10 % of GOG.com’s net profit (paid out once a year).
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- A relocation package for foreigners as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.
- Polish lessons should you need them.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house canteen, and other goodies are a standard.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com employees.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.
- A dog friendly environment – yes, you can bring your four legged friend to work.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Information on processing of your personal data
Your personal data controller is GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. Your personal data will also be processed to send you a newsletter about new job postings at GOG. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about the processing of your personal data in this privacy notice).
Please include the following statement in your application: ‘I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw for the ongoing recruitment process.’
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV and cover letter (both in English) below.