We are looking for a QA Engineer who will help us improve the quality of our services by proposing and developing new test suites, taking care of existing ones and recommending improvements for QA processes. If you are experienced in test automation, have a can-do attitude and a keen eye for bugs, you may be the person we are looking for!
- Designing, writing and executing automated testing scripts.
- Analysing tests results.
- Participating in QA processes, from test designs to acceptance tests.
- Verifying and reporting bugs, to assure the best possible experience for our users.
- Working in close cooperation with developers and architects.
- Taking care of overall quality of our GOG Store.
- Knowledge of Python/PHP, Selenium Webdriver, REST, Docker, BDD.
- At least 2 years of experience on similar position.
- Knowledge and understanding of quality assurance and testing processes.
- Familiarity with reporting and version control tools (Jira, Gitlab).
- Ability to easily communicate in English (both written and spoken).
- Strong analytical skills.
- Willingness to learn and ability to keep up with QA trends and new solutions.
- Attention to details.
- Experience in performance testing.
- Knowledge about games, or even better, being ridiculously passionate about them.
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games – living & breathing them!
- A great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- A Profit Sharing Program after 6 months of work, where employees share 10 % of GOG.com’s net profit (paid out once a year).
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- A relocation package for foreigners as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.
- Polish lessons, should you need them.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house canteen, and other goodies are a standard.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com employees.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.
- A dog friendly environment – yes, you can bring your four legged friend to work.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Information on processing of your personal data
Your personal data controller is GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. Your personal data will also be processed to send you a newsletter about new job postings at GOG. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about the processing of your personal data in this privacy notice).
Please include the following statement in your application: ‘I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw for the ongoing recruitment process.’
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV (in English) and code samples below.