Gamers are the ones we always keep in mind while developing our services and improving our offer – they are the pillars that make GOG.com. What’s more, we understand that gamers around the world can be a bit different, have their own tastes and preferences, and require a dedicated approach. That’s why in order to stay in touch with the different local communities’ expectations, and to support GOG.com’s growth, we’re looking for an experienced manager who has a strong understanding of the Chinese video games market and Chinese gamers’ needs. This person’s role will be to take care of the entire GOG.com presence in China, starting from analyzing the current situation, planning and executing a strategy to increase brand awareness, establish relationships with media, influencers and major communities, as well as cooperate with internal teams to integrate our global strategy into local market specifics. Please be aware that this role is a maternity cover and thus we are offering a contract for 6 months with the possibility of extension.
- Define, plan, and execute a high impact PR strategy for GOG.com and our key releases in China.
- Increase the brand awareness and enhance GOG.com’s presence on the Chinese market.
- Be the voice of GOG.com for the Chinese community.
- Establish and maintain relationships with media, influencers and other local partners.
- Cooperate with the internal PR, Marketing, Development, Business Operations, and Support teams in order to ensure a great gamer experience
- Strong knowledge of the Chinese computer games’ market.
- Proven work experience in PR, communications.
- Ability to communicate, as well as conduct business, in English and Chinese.
- A self-motivated, highly dynamic individual with a drive to succeed.
- Honesty, passion, creativity. These are not only our values, but the adjectives that describe your profile best.
- A “can do”, positive attitude 🙂
- Obviously, a good command of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games – living & breathing them!
- A great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland or Shanghai, China.
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- Access to a health care package.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.
- Other perks to be discussed with the successful candidate.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Information on processing of your personal data
Your personal data controller is GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. Your personal data will also be processed to send you a newsletter about new job postings at GOG. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about the processing of your personal data in this privacy notice).
Please include the following statement in your application: ‘I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw for the ongoing recruitment process.’
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV and cover letter (both in English) below.