GOG.com is growing and we need you, a passionate, honest and reliable person to join our Legal & Tax team as a Legal Intern and help it run as smoothly and clearly as the GOG.com website does! It’s a great opportunity for someone who is just at the beginning of their professional journey, wants to work in a friendly team of fellow gamers, and learn the ins and outs of the GOG.COM machine.
- Drafting and reviewing agreements.
- Managing Legal team’s mailbox.
- Managing Legal team’s knowledge base.
- Preparing research on intellectual property law, consumer law and GDPR.
- Documenting/pursuing IP infringements.
- Assisting other Legal team members in their work.
- Being a 4th-5th year law student.
- A very good command of written and spoken English.
- Solid self-organization and ability to set priorities to meet deadlines.
- Accuracy and paying attention to details.
- A “can do”, positive attitude 🙂
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Being able to personally visit the office at least once a week.
- Availability at least 32 hours per week.
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games !
- A great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com employees.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.
- A dog friendly environment – yes, you can bring your four legged friend to work.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Information on the processing of your personal data
Your personal data controller is GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. Your personal data will also be processed to send you a newsletter about new job postings at GOG. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about the processing of your personal data in this privacy notice).
Please include the following statement in your application: ‘I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw for the ongoing recruitment process.’
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV (in English) and code samples below.