We believe that people are the foundations of what GOG.com is. We’re looking for a passionate technology leader who will take the responsibility for mobile technologies & solutions used by a small start-up team working on new exciting projects in the GOG ecosystem.
- Leading the team of software engineers responsible for GOG.com software on mobile platforms (iOS and Android).
- Understanding high level product requirements, preparing roadmaps and actively proposing technical solutions.
- Owning your projects from conception through design/planning to production release, including performance and look & feel of the end product.
- Owning the application architecture and technical stack used to deliver best user experience on each platform.
- Cooperating with product owners, designers, QA and engineers from other departments as well as teams responsible for backend services, preparing capacity planning to support mobile products.
- 5+ years of experience in mobile software development field (either in iOS or Android).
- Proven experience in leading teams and launching production grade multiplatform products.
- Strong understanding of mobile products life cycle and iOS/Android publishing platforms (Apple App Store/Google Play Store) including store policies, publishing, deployments, and provisioning.
- Strong understanding of software engineering, cross platform mobile development and client-server application architecture.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills, both technical and business-level.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
- Passion for product quality and attention to details.
- Strong understanding of best security practices.
- Knowledge of as many of the below topics:
- XCode, Swift, Objective-C
- Android Studio, Kotlin
- Git, GitLab, Jenkins, CI/CD pipelines
- Automated testing
- Performance testing
- Cross platform code sharing
- HTTP, REST, GraphQL
- HTML, JS
- Passion for gaming, game services, and online communities.
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games – living & breathing them!
- A great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- A Profit Sharing Program after 6 months of work, where employees share 10 % of GOG.com’s net profit (paid out once a year).
- Access to health care and sport activities package.
- A relocation package for foreigners as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.
- Polish lessons, should you need them.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house canteen, and other goodies are a standard.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com employees.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.
- A dog friendly environment – yes, you can bring your four legged friend to work.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Information on processing of your personal data
Your personal data controller is GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. Your personal data will also be processed to send you a newsletter about new job postings at GOG. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about the processing of your personal data in this privacy notice).
Please include the following statement in your application: ‘I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw for the ongoing recruitment process.’
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV (in English) and code samples below.