Are you taking your first steps into the world of QA and programming? Are you looking to do so in a friendly, gaming-industry environment? Look no further. We are looking for beginner engineers to help us write automated tests, perform functional tests on games and services, and take part in developing multiple projects with different technology stacks.
You will be working full time in our office in Warsaw, cooperating closely with people passionate about gaming. Our keyword is “Galaxy”.
- Creating test cases applicable for the GOG Galaxy infrastructure.
- Performing manual and writing automated tests for the GOG Galaxy infrastructure.
- Verifying and reporting bugs, to assure the best possible experience for our users.
- Basic knowledge of at least one of the following programming languages: Python, C++ or C#.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Willingness to learn and ability to keep up with QA trends and new solutions.
- A “Can do” attitude and open mindset.
- Attention to detail (put our keyword in the application form).
- Ability to easily communicate in English (both written and spoken).
- Knowledge about games, or even better, being ridiculously passionate about them.
- Personal or professional experience in game development with any of the following game engines: Unity3D, Unreal Engine, GameMaker, Godot, Lumberyard.
- Familiarity with the following tools/frameworks: Jira, Asana, GitLab, Jenkins, Selenium, PyCharm.
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games – living & breathing them!
- Laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- A full-time job in our Warsaw, Poland headquarters.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house canteen, and other goodies are a standard.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com employees.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Information on processing of your personal data
Your personal data controller is GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. Your personal data will also be processed to send you a newsletter about new job postings at GOG. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about the processing of your personal data in this privacy notice).
Please include the following statement in your application: ‘I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw for the ongoing recruitment process.’
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV (in English) and code samples below.