As part of our expansion, we are looking for a Junior Finance Specialist to enrich our Finance team and help manage all our numbers, which are growing as fast as the amount of games on our virtual shelf!
- Ensuring timely and accurate processing of transactions (vendor invoices, cost allocation, processing of documents in our internal system).
- Collecting accounting documents and ensuring their completeness and accuracy.
- Preparing financial data for monthly reporting (including sales, tax and cost reports).
- Providing our partners with monthly/quarterly reports, cooperating with vendors from around the world – a skill that we will help you develop.
- Undertaking research and analysis tasks and any other ad-hoc duties related to general business and financial activities.
- Min. bachelor’s degree in finance, economics or accounting.
- At least 1 year of experience (including internships) in an Accounting or Finance role (understanding of general accounting principles).
- Advanced command of written and spoken English.
- A black belt in MS Office (Excel).
- Solid self-organization and ability to set priorities to meet deadlines, as GOG.com’s environment is a dynamic one.
- Problem solving skills: taking initiatives and bringing solutions. We like to move things forward at GOG.com rather than get stuck on worrying.
- Accuracy and attention to details – please include our three core values in your cover letter.
- A friendly approach to communication as well as an eagerness to support co-workers: we’re all people here at GOG.com. 🙂
- Honesty, passion, creativity. These are not only our values, but the adjectives that describe your profile best.
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A competitive salary and a great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment.
- A Profit Sharing Program after 6 months of work, where employees share 10% of GOG.com’s net profit (paid out once a year).
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house cantina and other goodies are a standard.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games – living & breathing them!
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com employees.
- A dog friendly environment – yes, you can bring your four legged friend to work.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Information on processing of your personal data
Your personal data controller is GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. Your personal data will also be processed to send you a newsletter about new job postings at GOG. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about the processing of your personal data in this privacy notice).
Please include the following statement in your application: ‘I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw for the ongoing recruitment process.’
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV and cover letter (both in English) below.