We are looking for an IT ninja who is tech-savvy, to maintain and develop the GOG infrastructure. You will get the chance to work on some very interesting and unique, on the worldwide scale, R&D projects. Check out the requirements below – if you fulfill most of them, you’re the ONE we’re looking for!
- Providing technical assistance and support for incoming tickets/tasks.
- Working in an environment based on a DevOps culture, CI/CD.
- Understanding developers’ needs and actively supporting them in their daily duties: deploys, infrastructure automation, IaaC/IaaS.
- Writing tests for automation tasks, like provisioning new configurations or building new packages.
- Building systems that are scalable, efficient, reliable, and well-documented to guarantee both business flexibility and continuity.
- Identifying and escalating cases that require urgent attention.
- Working closely with the Web Development team to maintain a DevOps culture that allows for a smooth development process.
- Working with High Availability and scalable systems.
- Exploring and potentially implementing new technologies suitable for GOG.com’s future plans.
- Continuously building upon your current skill set, in order to ensure GOG.com is always benefiting from the best solutions and trends available.
- The desire to keep on improving and developing already implemented systems / solutions and capability to share this approach with your team.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in writing roles for Ansible/Salt/Chef (preferred Ansible).
- Knowledge of Cloud providers/solutions like: Openstack/AWS/GPC – Google Cloud PLatform/Alibaba.
- Experience in administering private and public cloud based on: Openstack/GCP/AWS.
- Knowledge of Linux Debian configuration, performance tuning, and monitoring.
- Knowledge of CI/CD tool: Gitlab.
- Knowledge of using/maintaining and administering: Docker, Kubernetes/Swarm.
- Abilities to work in the culture of DevOps: We are working closely with applications. We are developing tools which automate infrastructure. Write, scripts/simple apps for regular maintenance and automation of tasks.
- Varnish, Nginx, PHP-FPM, ElasticSearch, InfluxDB, Logstash, Xen/KVM, Redis, RabbitMQ, setup and troubleshooting skills.
- MySQL scaling, monitoring, and debugging skills.
- Openness and willingness to learn.
- Very good spoken and written English.
- Knowledge of Python or/and PHP.
- Experience in using/setup: Grafana, Kibana, Icinga, StatusCake.
- Passion for gaming, game services, and online communities.
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games – living & breathing them!
- A competitive salary and great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- A full-time job in our Warsaw, Poland headquarters.
- A relocation package for foreigners as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Information on processing of your personal data
Your personal data controller is GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. Your personal data will also be processed to send you a newsletter about new job postings at GOG. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about the processing of your personal data in this privacy notice).
Please include the following statement in your application: ‘I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw for the ongoing recruitment process.’
Does this sound like the perfect job opening for you? Submit your CV and a cover letter (both in English) here: