You find watching other people playing games on streams equally fun as playing them yourself? You missed your sleep last night, because you’ve been watching CohhCarnage playing this great new game on Twitch? You’d like to take our global influencer game to the next level? Our Global Marketing, PR & Community team is looking for an Influencer Marketing Manager who would join our Influencer Team to co-create and execute our actions with content creators around the globe. Our ideal candidate has strong knowledge of what is currently hot on Twitch, is a natural relationship builder, and knows how to track and analyse his actions.
- Co-creating and implementing the influencer marketing strategy for GOG.com in order to constantly increase brand recognition and achieve other goals.
- Talking to, meeting and building long-term relationships with the best gaming influencers in the world.
- Aligning influencer campaigns for key releases and events, as well as building opportunities for GOG.com to be highlighted on the biggest streams on Twitch.
- Running data-based analysis of influencer campaigns and helping with building a sustainable ROI strategy.
- Influencer research – looking for rising stars to partner up with us.
- Taking part in international influencer events.
- Managing newsletters and a discord channel dedicated to influencers.
- Managing the influencer partnership program.
- Live and breathe games: play them, read about them, old ones, new ones, all of them!
- Know your influencers: be able to navigate the biggest, up-and-coming and niche content creators on Twitch and Youtube – especially the variety gaming content creators, not so much the e-sports scene.
- Be up to speed: know the trends, be the first to the fresh gossip or the new Indie Game that’s sky-rocketing on Twitch, if you’re not watching (preferably for the last 2-3 years) Twitch and Youtube gaming content on a regular basis (for fun, not only work), this job might not be for you.
- Know your numbers: analyze hard data (website traffic, conversions, sales data, user acquisition etc.), deliver in-depth insights, draw actionable conclusions.
- Experience with managing projects and processes: there will be plenty of things to manage at the same time, so quick thinking and ability to find solutions is a must.
- Be chatty: have an open mind, enjoy being around influencers, talking to them, building relationships that will last for years.
- Be able to easily communicate and write in English – if you’re not fluent, as in "almost" a native, this might not work out.
- Nice to have: BIG BONUS – perhaps you’re an aspiring streamer yourself, and know the inner workings of Twitch – the revenue flows, partner program, main page availability, streamer setup etc.
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games – living & breathing them!
- A great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- A Profit Sharing Program after 6 months of work, where employees share 10 % of GOG.com’s net profit (paid out once a year).
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- A relocation package for foreigners as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.
- Polish lessons should you need them.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house canteen, and other goodies are a standard.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com employees.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Information on processing of your personal data
Your personal data controller is GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about the processing of your personal data in this privacy notice).
Please include the following statement in your application: ‘I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw for the ongoing recruitment process.’
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV and cover letter (both in English) below.