The sister company of CD PROJEKT RED (responsible for the worldwide success of The Witcher and upcoming Cyberpunk 2077), GOG.com is a digital distribution platform, which serves millions of customers worldwide every month.
Our work environment is relaxed, and the company philosophy often goes against the typical corporate flow. We value games, in-field expertise and people as humans, as they are what GOG.com is built of. We love what we do and we do it for a reason. **About you:**
You are an expert in your field, but you feel like you need a broader job description and bigger challenges. You are not afraid of multitasking and you are a master of keeping things organized. You want to constantly develop and thus you seek a new work environment where people do not follow procedures and policies blindly – they create the standards and programs, while the company is growing.
- Identifying needs, evaluating existing HR efforts, as well as driving and developing solutions in areas such as learning and development, career advancement, employee assessment.
- Implementing, managing and giving advice on key HR processes within your respective teams.
- Leading HR projects and programs dedicated to all GOG.com employees.
- Ensuring that all existing HR processes are taking place.
- Selecting the candidates to join our GOG.com team – you will play a key role when it comes to the people we hire to your respective teams.
- At least 5 years of experience in the HR field, preferably in the IT or e-commerce area or any other ever-changing environment.
- Working knowledge of HR disciplines, preferably: L&D, career advancement, employer branding.
- Good understanding of Polish labour law.
- We’d assume you are interested in the HR field, we also want you to be interested in the business we are running – you don’t have to play games, still we want you strive to understand the business.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Outstanding communication and listening skills – remember, speaking is silver, but listening is gold.
- Honesty, passion, creativity. These are not only our values, but the adjectives that describe your profile best.
- Fluent English and Polish (both written and spoken).
- A good command of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- A degree in Human Resources / Psychology / Sociology or any other -gy that taught you working with people and organisations.
- Willingness to constantly grow as a person. We have the training budget but we want you to be steering the spendings.
- Our work environment is dynamic, so flexibility is key.
What we offer
- The possibility to expand your career in an international and extremely creative environment.
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A Profit Sharing Program after 6 months of work, where employees share 10 % of GOG.com’s net profit (paid out once a year).
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house cantina, and other goodies are a standard.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com employees.
- Free access to CD Projekt RED & GOG.com games.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games – living & breathing them!
- A dog friendly environment – yes, you can bring your four legged friend to work.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Information on processing of your personal data
Your personal data controller is GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. Your personal data will also be processed to send you a newsletter about new job postings at GOG. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about the processing of your personal data in this privacy notice).
Please include the following statement in your application: ‘I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw for the ongoing recruitment process.’
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV and cover letter (both in English) below.