People are fundamental to GOG.com’s success. With a growing organization we need a knowledgeable and experienced HR Lead who’ll bring our HR Operations & Analytics to the next level. If you consider yourself a master of process optimization, have experience in payroll and / or compensation & benefits fields as well as managerial experience, we believe we’ll grant you a great environment to grow your talents further.
- Supervising all processes related to employment (including starters and leavers, work & stay permits).
- Ensuring smooth and efficient cooperation with the Group’s Employment & Payroll Department.
- Ensuring that GOG.com’s pay practices comply with relevant employment laws.
- Owning company’s HR data, including designing and reporting of the key HR metrics to the management.
- Implementing and coordinating benefits and compensation policies in accordance with the company’s needs.
- Leading our team consisting of an HR Data & Operation Specialist and Assistants who support all HR functions.
- Minimum 5 years in at least one of the following areas: payroll, compensation & benefits, HR data analytics.
- Proven track record of team management.
- Strong ethics and discretion when it comes to handling sensitive information.
- Ability to create new and optimize existing processes.
- Being strong with numbers and analytically inclined.
- Our work environment is dynamic, so flexibility is key.
- Fluent English and Polish (both written and spoken).
- A good command of MS Office.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to constantly grow as a person. We have the training budget but we want you to be steering the spendings.
- Experience with grading systems’ implementation.
What we offer
- The possibility to expand your career in an international and extremely creative environment.
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A Profit Sharing Program after 6 months of work, where employees share 10 % of GOG.com’s net profit (paid out once a year).
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house cantina, and other goodies are a standard.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.COM employees.
- Free access to CD Projekt RED & GOG.COM games.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games – living & breathing them!
- A dog friendly environment – yes, you can bring your four legged friend to work.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Information on processing of your personal data
Your personal data controller is GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. Your personal data will also be processed to send you a newsletter about new job postings at GOG. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about the processing of your personal data in this privacy notice).
Please include the following statement in your application: ‘I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw for the ongoing recruitment process.’
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV and cover letter (both in English) below.