Our work environment is relaxed, and the company philosophy often goes against the typical corporate flow. Working in an international team of passionate games industry professionals, you will not only have the opportunity to expand your skills to their limits but also have fun while doing so. We love what we do and we do it for a reason. **About you:** You might not know a lot about HR yet, but you have the feeling that this area may become way more than just a job for you. You are not afraid of multitasking and you are a future master of keeping things organized. You are willing to develop and know that the keywords for the learning process are: hard work, perseverance & diligence.
- Processing training and development related documentation.
- Handling travel/hotel arrangements for employees attending trainings & conferences as well as candidates coming over for on-site interviews from abroad.
- Updating internal HR and recruitment documentation such as the candidate database, various recruitment statistics and the company’s intranet.
- Supporting recruitment campaigns by posting job ads, scheduling interviews, conducting direct search and coordinating communication with candidates.
- Assisting in organising cracking social events that aim to help the new-comers feel at home, allow the veterans to catch up and simply make sure that we all have the opportunity to unwind after all the hard work.
- Availability at least 3 days a week.
- Strong interest in HR related topics.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Outstanding communication and listening skills – remember, speaking is silver, but listening is gold.
- Honesty, passion, creativity. These are not only our values, but the adjectives that describe your profile best.
- Fluent English and Polish (both written and spoken).
- A good command of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Seeking a degree in Psychology or related fields would be considered a plus.
- Enthusiasm and the willingness to constantly grow as a person.
- Our work environment is dynamic, so flexibility is key.
What we offer
- The chance to take your first steps in HR in an international and extremely creative environment.
- Paid, 3-month internship.
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games – living & breathing them!
- A great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house canteen, and other goodies are a standard.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com employees.
- A dog friendly environment – yes, you can bring your four legged friend to work.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Information on processing of your personal data
Your personal data controller is GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. Your personal data will also be processed to send you a newsletter about new job postings at GOG. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about the processing of your personal data in this privacy notice).
Please include the following statement in your application: ‘I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw for the ongoing recruitment process.’
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV and cover letter (both in English) below.