GOG.com evolved a lot in the past 10 years, from a website store for good old games to a full-fledged platform for the best DRM-free games. With new ideas on the horizon and even bigger ambitions to create gamer-friendly projects, we’re looking for an experienced and ambitious Global PR & Marketing Director who can take us even further. Our ideal candidate has an understanding of the video games industry and proven experience in building strategies and brands that put users in the first place.
- Participating in defining the vision on the future development of GOG as a brand.
- Defining a long-term strategy to secure the growth of GOG.com and the GOG Galaxy Client worldwide.
- Maintaining and developing the GOG community, constantly improving its experience within the platform.
- Being in charge of driving new users to the platform.
- Overviewing all communication on behalf of the brand in various channels, to ensure it is in line with our brand strategy.
- Managing Communications, Digital Marketing and Customer Relations teams.
- Strong understanding and proven experience (3+ years) in marketing of digital products.
- Experience in PR in a position responsible for all external communication of the brand.
- Experience in managing a team (5+ people), preferably a multinational one.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- Understanding of the video games market and a passion for games and game services. You might not have worked with video games before, but you are a gamer yourself and you understand what’s happening on the market and who the main players are.
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games – living & breathing them!
- A great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- A Profit Sharing Program after 6 months of work, where employees share 10% of GOG.com’s net profit (paid out once a year).
- Access to a health care and sports activities package.
- A relocation package for foreigners as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.
- Polish lessons should you need them.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house canteen, and other goodies are a standard.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com employees.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Information on processing of your personal data
Your personal data controller is GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. Your personal data will also be processed to send you a newsletter about new job postings at GOG. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about the processing of your personal data in this privacy notice).
Please include the following statement in your application: ‘I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw for the ongoing recruitment process.’
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV and cover letter (both in English) below.