GOG.com is growing and we need you, a passionate, honest and dedicated person to join our Finance team as a Fraud Analyst, to help protect GOG.com from any fraudulent activities.
- Caring about the business by monitoring and reviewing processes and policies to protect the organisation from losses.
- Increasing both comfort and safety of the payment process for GOG.com’s customers.
- Looking for opportunities and providing recommendations to improve business performance.
- Cooperating closely with payment providers, ensuring all sales are properly reported.
- Maintaining fraud analysis models to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of company systems.
- Following the latest legal changes regarding payment processing obligations and ensuring company’s compliance with the current legal requirements.
- Investigating and processing chargebacks, reversals and disputes.
- Past experience in a fraud analysis role.
- Problem solving skills: taking initiative and bringing solutions and recommendations.
- Excellent organization, strong time management skills, including the ability to effectively prioritize work assignments with changing priorities.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail, needed to differentiate normal activities from suspicious ones.
- Ability to easily obtain information and communicate effectively with others.
- Fluent command of written and spoken English.
- Basic command of written and spoken Polish would be a plus.
- Solid knowledge of MS Excel, VBA would be a plus.
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games – living & breathing them!
- A great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- A Profit Sharing Program after 6 months of work, where employees share 10 % of GOG.com’s net profit (paid out once a year).
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- A relocation package for foreigners as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house canteen, and other goodies are a standard.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com employees.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.
- A dog friendly environment – yes, you can bring your four legged friend to work.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Information on processing of your personal data
Your personal data controller is GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. Your personal data will also be processed to send you a newsletter about new job postings at GOG. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about the processing of your personal data in this privacy notice).
Please include the following statement in your application: ‘I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw for the ongoing recruitment process.’
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV and cover letter (both in English) below.