Right now we seek for a talented Data Engineers to join one of our cross-functional product squads responsible for developing core services for the GOG ecosystem.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve data integration pipeline.
- Develop scripts to filter/cleanse/transform/map/aggregate data.
- Build tools allowing automation and simplify Data Analysts’ daily work.
- Monitor automated jobs, troubleshooting data issues as and when they arise.
- Identify ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality.
- Participate in software design meetings and analyse user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Work closely with Data Analysts.
- You have built and operated data pipelines for real customers in production systems.
- Experience building underlying data pipelines and ETL, particularly useful if done using Google Cloud Platform, Airflow, DBT etc.
- Experience in Python and Java/Scala
- Experience in data modeling
- Experience in batch and stream processing
- Experience with Big Data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Flink
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
Nice to have:
- Experience in Apache Nifi, Druid, Pinot.
- Experience in Kubernetes.
- Good command of Linux/Unix knowledge.
- Passion for gaming, game services, and online communities.
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games!
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- A relocation package for foreigners as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com employees.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Information on processing of your personal data
Your personal data controller is GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. Your personal data will also be processed to send you a newsletter about new job postings at GOG. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about the processing of your personal data in this privacy notice).
Please include the following statement in your application: ‘I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw for the ongoing recruitment process.’
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV (in English) below.