GOG Support: “Making the world better, one ticket at a time.” One of the most diverse teams in the company is looking for a full-time employee who knows German fluently, and would boost our ability to help our customers as quickly and efficiently as possible. It’s a great opportunity for someone who is just at the beginning of their professional journey, wants to work in a friendly team of fellow gamers, and learn the ins and outs of the GOG.COM machine.
- Providing relevant and courteous customer service – primarily in German, but also in English, when needed – in line with our high standards and guidelines, which we developed and improved over the years. Currently we only offer text-based support via e-mail.
- Investigating and attempting to recreate potential issues, as well as reporting any concerns and findings.
- Assisting the team with translations, on rare occasions where external matters need to be addressed in German.
- Very good (C1) knowledge of German, especially in writing.
- Very good (C1) knowledge of English.
- Ability to work slightly longer shifts during special events (once per month at maximum). In very rare cases, it might also be necessary to do some extra work during the weekend.
- Willingness to help others, and being slightly detached yourself, are both a must – otherwise, if you take the occasional user complaints too personally, you might not enjoy your job.
- Past experience in Customer Service would be great.
- Great communication skills and a positive attitude.
- You should be a gamer yourself, and past experience in solving game-related technical issues would be a huge plus.
- Ability to occasionally work on Saturdays would be a plus but is not required.
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games – living & breathing them!
- A great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland (we work remotely till the end of the year).
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- A Profit Sharing Program after 6 months of work, where employees share 10 % of GOG.COM’s net profit (paid out once a year).
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- A relocation package for foreigners as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.
- Polish lessons should you need them.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house canteen, and other goodies are a standard.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.COM employees.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.COM games.
- A dog friendly environment – yes, you can bring your four legged friend to work.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: "I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the current as well as future recruitment campaigns conducted by GOG Poland Sp. z o.o., with headquarters in Warsaw, Jagiellońska 74 street, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883)."
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV and cover letter (both in English) below.