Gamers are the ones we always keep in mind while developing our services and improving our offer – they are the pillars that make GOG. What’s more, we understand that gamers around the world can be a bit different, have their own tastes and preferences, and require a dedicated approach. That’s why in order to stay in touch with the different local communities’ expectations, and to support GOG’s growth, we’re looking for an experienced manager who has a strong understanding of the Chinese video games market and Chinese gamers’ needs. This person’s role will be to take care of the entire GOG presence in China, starting from analyzing the current situation, planning and executing a strategy to increase brand awareness, establish relationships with media, influencers and major communities, as well as cooperate with internal teams to integrate our global strategy into local market specifics.
- Co-define the global communication and branding strategy for GOG.COM store and GOG GALAXY app and execute it on the local market.
- Actively look for partnership opportunities and craft marketing activities on the local market.
- Define the directions for communication with partners, the media and the community on the local market together with other Chinese market representatives.
- Ensure that the communication plan for the local market supports the achievement of the company’s strategic goals.
- Owns communication plans (including PR, marketing, and partnership activities) for the local market.
- Cooperate with the internal PR, Marketing, Development, Business Operations, and Support teams in order to ensure a great player experience.
- Conduct post mortem analysis on all executed campaigns to measure effectiveness and understand performance (reputation/revenue).
- Strong knowledge of the Chinese computer games’ market.
- Proven work experience in PR, communications.
- Ability to communicate, as well as conduct business, in English and Chinese.
- A self-motivated, highly dynamic individual with a drive to succeed.
- The ability to stand by your own ideas as well not being afraid of questioning the status quo.
- Honesty, passion, creativity. These are not only our values, but the adjectives that describe your profile best.
- A “can do”, positive attitude 🙂
- Obviously, a good command of MS Office/Google Workspace
What we offer
A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games – living & breathing them!The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.Other perks to be discussed with the successful candidate.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Information on processing of your personal data
Your personal data controller is GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. Your personal data will also be processed to send you a newsletter about new job postings at GOG. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about the processing of your personal data in this privacy notice).
Please include the following statement in your application: ‘I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw for the ongoing recruitment process.’
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV (in English) below.