Our work environment is relaxed, and the company philosophy often goes against the typical corporate flow. Working in an international team of passionate games industry professionals, you will not only have the opportunity to expand your skills to their limits but also have fun while doing so. We love what we do and we do it for a reason.
GOG.com is growing and we are looking for a Senior Treasury Specialist to help us verify all the numbers in our Finance team, as they are increasing as fast as the number of games on our virtual shelf!
- Ensuring all aspects of daily cash operations are handled with accuracy and on time (among others vendor payments, effective allocation of financial surpluses, currency exchange transactions).
- Participating in financial planning processes, developing financial models and cash flow projections .
- Monitoring currency exposures and implementing new FX hedging solutions
- Recommending and implementing improvements to the current cash management process to maximise efficiencies and safeguard assets
- Preparing and interpreting periodical cash reports for internal purposes and for the Group Treasury Department.
- Cooperating closely with banks and administration of electronic banking systems
- Preparing and interpreting periodical sales reports, cooperation with the Company’s dedicated departments in preparing periodic sales budgets
- Cooperating with payment providers, ensuring all sales are properly reconciled and reported.
- Engaging in the modification and creation of automated processes and procedures.
- Supporting financial projects and other ad-hoc duties in accordance with management needs.
- Strong Treasury experience working in an in-house Finance department, preferably in FMCG / e-commerce environment.
- Advanced knowledge of financial instruments.
- A black belt in MS Office (Excel).
- Solid self-organisation and ability to set priorities to meet deadlines, as GOG.com’s environment is a dynamic one.
- Problem solving skills: taking initiatives and bringing solutions. We like to move things forward at GOG.com rather than get stuck on worrying.
- Accuracy and attention to detail – please include our three core values in your cover letter.
- A friendly approach to communication as well as an eagerness to support co-workers: we’re all people here at GOG.com. 🙂
- Honesty, passion, creativity. These are not only our values, but the adjectives that describe your profile best.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
What we offer
- Possibility to expand your career in an international and extremely creative environment.
- Unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of gaming.
- Hybrid model of work with a possibility to have an office-first, remote-first or fully remote structure depending on your role’s responsibilities & requirements.
- Access to a health care and sports activities package, including free psychologist appointments.
- Possibility to take paid Menstrual Leave for all menstruating employees.
- Active employee networks for LGBTQIA+ employees, women of GOG and parents.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits/coffee/tea, an in-house cantina, and other goodies are a standard.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for our employees.
- Free access to all games from the GOG catalog, including The Witcher franchise and Cyberpunk 2077.
- Gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games!
- Dog-friendly environment – yes, you can bring your four-legged friend to work!
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Information on the processing of your personal data
Your personal data controller is GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. Your personal data will also be processed to send you a newsletter about new job postings at GOG. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about the processing of your personal data in this privacy notice).
Please include the following statement in your application: ‘I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw for the ongoing recruitment process.’
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV and cover letter (both in English) below.