We are currently looking for an experienced Office Administration Specialist who will join our Administration Team to support the development of our office and help with interesting office administration projects.
- Taking care of office spaces (cooperating with maintenance services, ensuring everything works properly).
- Cooperating with external vendors (cleaning service, taxi service, telephone service providers, etc.).
- Organizing business trips.
- Supporting the HR & Administration Team in ad-hoc projects.
- Coordinating and maintaining administrative paperwork such as travel reimbursements, purchasing confirmations and invoices.
- Assisting with event planning (company parties, internal office events, etc.).
- Processing documents in an accurate and timely manner in our internal system.
- At least 2 years of experience with office administration in a high paced environment.
- Loving your calendar and having multitasking skills.
- Showing initiative and thinking ahead.
- A flexible approach to assigned tasks.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willingness to help people at any level within our company.
- Fluent English and Polish (both written and spoken).
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games – living & breathing them!
- A great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- A Profit Sharing Program after 6 months of work, where employees share 10 % of GOG.com’s net profit (paid out once a year).
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house canteen, and other goodies are a standard.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com employees.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.
- A dog friendly environment – yes, you can bring your four legged friend to work.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Information on processing of your personal data
Your personal data controller is GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. Your personal data will also be processed to send you a newsletter about new job postings at GOG. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about the processing of your personal data in this privacy notice).
Please include the following statement in your application: ‘I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw for the ongoing recruitment process.’
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV and cover letter (both in English) below.