The sister company of CD PROJEKT RED (responsible for the worldwide success of The Witcher and upcoming Cyberpunk 2077), GOG.com is a digital distribution platform, which offers customers the greatest selection of Windows, Mac and Linux games, both classics and day-one titles, DRM-free, with lots of extra goodies and amazing customer support. Our work environment is relaxed, and the company philosophy often goes against the typical corporate flow. Working in an international team of passionate video game industry professionals, you will not only have the opportunity to expand your skills to their limits but also have fun while doing so. We love what we do and we do it for a reason.
Are you taking your first steps into the world of QA and programming? Are you looking to do so in a friendly, gaming-industry environment? Look no further. We are looking for beginner engineers to help us write automated tests, perform functional tests on our services, and take part in developing multiple projects with different technology stacks.
- Creating test cases applicable for the GOG.com website.
- Performing manual and writing automated tests for the GOG.com website.
- Verifying and reporting bugs to assure the best possible experience for our users.
- Cooperating closely with developers to make sure that every deploy is free of bugs.
- Basic knowledge of Python and Selenium.
- Familiarity with version control (Git).
- Strong analytical skills.
- Willingness to learn and ability to keep up with QA trends and new solutions.
- A “Can do” attitude and open mindset.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to easily communicate in English (both written and spoken).
- Familiarity with tools: Jira, PyCharm.
- Understanding of fundamentals of web application architecture and Agile software development.
- Passion for games and the gaming industry.
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games – living & breathing them!
- A great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- A Profit Sharing Program after 6 months of work, where employees share 10 % of GOG.com’s net profit (paid out once a year).
- Access to health care and sport activities package.
- A relocation package for foreigners as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.
- Polish lessons, should you need them.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house canteen, and other goodies are a standard.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com employees.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.
- A dog friendly environment – yes, you can bring your four legged friend to work.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Information on processing of your personal data
Your personal data controller is GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. Your personal data will also be processed to send you a newsletter about new job postings at GOG. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about the processing of your personal data in this privacy notice).
Please include the following statement in your application: ‘I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw for the ongoing recruitment process.’
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV (in English) and code samples below.