If multitasking is your middle name, keeping things organized is something you can handle with your eyes closed and you have a good eye for details and numbers, apply for our HR Operations Specialist role and join our team of HR Heroes.
- Administering all paperwork for a variety of cooperation types both for Polish citizens and Expats (EU & non-EU).
- Handling the on-boarding of newcomers by gathering all required paperwork and ensuring that all the necessary equipment is prepared for “day one”.
- Supporting foreign candidates with their relocation to Warsaw as well as assisting current expats with day-to-day cases and teaching them handy tips about life in Warsaw – Polish, as we know, is not an easy language for many.
- Tracking monthly payroll, holidays, employee data and ensuring all information is up-to-date.
- Cooperating closely with the payroll department in regards to all of the above.
- Supporting the organisation of cracking social events that aim to help the newcomers feel at home, allow the veterans to catch up and simply make sure that we all have the opportunity to unwind after all the hard work.
- Supporting the HR team in other administrative projects where needed.
- Min. 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Practical knowledge of Polish labor law and payroll related topics.
- English and Polish (both written and spoken) at a level allowing to easily communicate with foreigners on a daily basis.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details.
- Outstanding communication and listening skills – remember, speaking is silver, but listening is gold.
- Obviously, a good command of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Enthusiasm and the willingness to constantly grow as a person.
- Our work environment is dynamic, so flexibility is key.
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games – living & breathing them!
- A great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- A Profit Sharing Program after 6 months of work, where employees share 10 % of GOG.com’s net profit (paid out once a year).
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- A relocation package for foreigners as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.
- Polish lessons should you need them.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house canteen, and other goodies are a standard.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com employees.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Information on processing of your personal data
Your personal data controller is GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. Your personal data will also be processed to send you a newsletter about new job postings at GOG. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about the processing of your personal data in this privacy notice).
Please include the following statement in your application: ‘I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw for the ongoing recruitment process.’
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV and cover letter (both in English) below.