Our work environment is relaxed, and the company philosophy often goes against the typical corporate flow. Working in an international team of passionate games industry professionals, you will not only have the opportunity to expand your skills to their limits but also have fun while doing so. We love what we do and we do it for a reason.
GOG.com is growing and we are looking for a Financial Controller to help us verify all the numbers in our Finance team, as they are increasing as fast as the number of games on our virtual shelf!
- Participating in financial planning processes (cooperation with the Company’s dedicated departments in preparing sales budgets, OPEX and CAPEX forecasting, consultation of budget data with decision makers), developing financial models and cash flow projections
- Driving budget control processes (verification of correctness of analytical allocation of cost documents, identification and analysis of deviations, presentation of conclusions and recommendations).
- Driving the process of month end closing and preparing periodic financial reports, including profit and loss statements, balance sheets and cash flow statements
- Preparing the detailed ad-hoc reports for the Company’s Management Board.
- Recommending changes to improve financial performance
- Supporting the implementation and development of controlling tools and optimising processes and procedures within the organisation.
- Performing the profitability analysis of investment projects.
- Supporting financial projects and other ad-hoc duties in accordance with management needs
- At least 3 years of experience in a Financial Controller or a Senior Finance Specialist role.
- A black belt in MS Office (Excel).
- Solid self-organization and ability to set priorities to meet deadlines, as GOG.com’s environment is a dynamic one.
- Problem solving skills: taking initiatives and bringing solutions. We like to move things forward at GOG.com rather than get stuck on worrying.
- Accuracy and attention to detail – please include our three core values in your cover letter.
- A friendly approach to communication as well as an eagerness to support co-workers: we’re all people here at GOG.com. 🙂
- Honesty, passion, creativity. These are not only our values, but the adjectives that describe your profile best.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
What we offer
- Possibility to expand your career in an international and extremely creative environment.
- Unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of gaming.
- Hybrid model of work with a possibility to have an office-first, remote-first or fully remote structure depending on your role’s responsibilities & requirements.
- Access to a health care and sports activities package, including free psychologist appointments.
- Possibility to take paid Menstrual Leave for all menstruating employees.
- Active employee networks for LGBTQIA+ employees, women of GOG and parents.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits/coffee/tea, an in-house cantina, and other goodies are a standard.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for our employees.
- Free access to all games from the GOG catalog, including The Witcher franchise and Cyberpunk 2077.
- Gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games!
- Dog-friendly environment – yes, you can bring your four-legged friend to work!
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Information on the processing of your personal data
Your personal data controller is GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. Your personal data will also be processed to send you a newsletter about new job postings at GOG. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about the processing of your personal data in this privacy notice).
Please include the following statement in your application: ‘I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw for the ongoing recruitment process.’
GOG.com to cyfrowa platforma dystrybucji gier, która powstała z wielkiej miłości do gier, filozofii rzeczywistego posiadania zakupionych produktów i najwyższej dbałości o dobro klientów. Dowiedz się więcej o GOG.com »
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV and cover letter (both in English) below.