The sister company of CD PROJEKT RED (responsible for the worldwide success of The Witcher series and upcoming Cyberpunk 2077), GOG.com is a digital distribution platform, which offers customers the greatest selection of Windows, Mac and Linux games, both classics and day-one titles, with lots of extra goodies and amazing customer support. We’re proud to have millions of members in our community and to be working with more than 400 business partners – including Bethesda, Activision, Disney, EA, Ubisoft and Square Enix among others.
At GOG.com we are passionate gamers talking to other gamers and we are currently looking for a well organized E-commerce Specialist, who is prepared to aim high and is a true gamer at heart. Get on board with us and support our Game releases department in making GOG.com even more awesome!
- Developing and managing strategies that drive revenue from the GOG.com catalog. The current digital distribution landscape is heavily focused on discounting games. We’re always looking for new ways of promoting the games catalog and you will be the brain that will be coming up with new ideas and then the hands that will forge them (with the help of other departments, of course).
- Taking part in building and maintaining a long-term promo schedule for the games on GOG.com, consisting of regular weekly sales, special actions and key seasonal promos.
- Managing the GOG.com front page so that the right games, promos and events are featured at the right time, the best way they can. This will include managing the main page spots as well as highlights and take-overs. In a world in which so many games get released, we strive to ensure that all the releases and actions get the best possible exposure and each game gets its chance to shine.
- Preparing KPI tracking reports in order to identify and predict trends – you should be able to draw conclusions and propose your own ideas for improvements.
- Ongoing monitoring of trends in the digital games distribution in order to adjust the actions for best results.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in e-commerce, preferably in the digital distribution industry. More importantly though, we expect you to have a feel for gaming trends and an understanding of what gamers want.
- Be a passionate gamer with extensive knowledge about titles available on GOG.com.
- Be extremely organized, have good prioritization skills and the ability to work under time pressure.
- Be able to easily communicate in English – both written and spoken. The GOG.com team is multinational and most of the business is done in English, thus this is key.
- Have strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills but at the same time have an open mind oozing with creativity.
- Be proactive, bring new ideas, always strive to do things better. Have a black belt in communication skills and be at the master’s level in compromising between all parties involved in a particular project.
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games – living & breathing them!
- A great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- A Profit Sharing Program after 6 months of work, where employees share 10 % of GOG.com’s net profit (paid out once a year).
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- A relocation package for foreigners as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.
- Polish lessons should you need them.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house canteen, and other goodies are a standard.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com employees.
- A dog-friendly office.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Information on processing of your personal data
Your personal data controller is GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. Your personal data will also be processed to send you a newsletter about new job postings at GOG. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about the processing of your personal data in this privacy notice).
Please include the following statement in your application: ‘I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw for the ongoing recruitment process.’
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV (in English) below.