The team at GOG is a group of passionate people who create products with gamers in mind. Everyday we talk to the gamers worldwide, and make sure we communicate with them in the GOG-way – simply, clearly, sincerely, and with a bit of fun. With new projects on the way, we want to make sure all of them are shared with the community in the same interesting and honest manner. We’re looking for a well-versed Copywriter, who will help deliver creative copy for press releases, big announcements, marketing assets, game descriptions and PR blasts.
- Delivering top-notch, clear and concise messaging for all GOG projects.
- Creating internal communication materials.
- Posting and editing content on the website.
- Experience in creative writing and copywriting.
- Native command of English including a compelling writing style as well as outstanding grammar, spelling and formatting.
- Strong knowledge of gaming industry and current video-gaming trends is a must.
- Basic knowledge of PR, marketing communication and social media.
- Experience with online content management and creating SEO-friendly content.
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to plan and organize workflow.
- A creative, open-minded, self-driven and proactive approach.
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games – living & breathing them!
- A great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- A Profit Sharing Program after 6 months of work, where employees share 10 % of GOG.com’s net profit (paid out once a year).
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- A relocation package for foreigners as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.
- Polish lessons should you need them.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house canteen, and other goodies are a standard.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com employees.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Information on processing of your personal data
Your personal data controller is GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. Your personal data will also be processed to send you a newsletter about new job postings at GOG. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about the processing of your personal data in this privacy notice).
Please include the following statement in your application: ‘I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw for the ongoing recruitment process.’
If like us, you are a passionate gamer and if you feel like you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV, cover letter, and examples of your written work about the gaming industry, games or general entertainment (all in English) below and tell us why you think you are the best candidate out there!