Beneficiary: CD PROJEKT S.A.
Application for funding no POIR.01.02.00-00-0118/16
In light of the commencement of an R&D project entitled
‘Seamless Multiplayer – Comprehensive technology enabling the creation of a unique multiplayer experience, including matchmaking and session management, object replication and support for various gameplay modes together with a custom toolkit.’
covered by Task 1.2, “Sectoral R&D programs”
of the Intelligent Development Operational Program for the years 2014-2020
GAMEINN Sectoral Program
Priority Axis I: Support for R&D Activity of Enterprises
CD Projekt S.A. conducted following announces call for subcontractors. For more current offer please click <Current calls for proposal>.
- PDF Request_for_proposals_CDR_08_2016_28_Producer
- PDF Request_for_proposals_CDR_08_2016_26_Head of R&D
- PDF Request_for_proposals_CDR_08_2016_25_Engine_Programmer
- PDF Request_for_proposals_CDR_08_2016_24_Design_Director
- PDF Request_for_proposals_CDR_08_2016_23_QA_Director
- PDF Request_for_proposals_CDR_08_2016_21_Design_Director
- PDF Request_for_proposals_CDR_08_2016_11_Engine_QA